Campuses have now become the battlegrounds for this next generation’s soul.
With secular humanism running rampant and truth and Godly principles surpassed and labeled “religious”, it is time that we as the youth reclaim our campuses!
Pray according to Scripture:
Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Teach them to your children, talking about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. (Deuteronomy 11:18-19)
Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” (Matthew 19:14)
May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children. May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands. (Psalm 90:16-17)
- Opportunities to share our faith on campus
- Truth to be taught in classrooms from Kindergarten to graduate school
- Godly principles in textbooks, curriculum, and teaching
- That students would follow Christ throughout college
- Righteous teachers and professors
- Local school boards
- Affordable education
- A passionate generation of lovers of Jesus to arise on campuses throughout the state